Mirro is a one-stop shop for everything people related, such as organization charts & leave requests, and I love the kudos feature so contributors can be shouted out by everyone.
Happy Mirro Usernoissue
Retain just one employee, and you’ve fully recovered your investment in Mirro.
Visibility on length of service, detailed by generation and department
- Turnover and attrition at a glance, with monthly and yearly views
- Identify upcoming employment losses and prepare for them
- Discover the length of service for your current team, distributed by generations
- Learn when to compensate seniority and length of service based on data & insights from the job tenure of former team members
See if you need to take action in better retaining new hires
- Find out whether new hires are leaving your company within the first three months so that you can improve the hiring process
- Determine if you hire for success by measuring the percentage of new hires who are still with the company after 18 months